Tiramisu, one of the most classic desserts. Simple in ingredients and preparation, yet ever so satisfying. Imagine digging into one of these pillowy soft beauties on a lazy Friday night, while binge watching your favourite drama on the couch. Pure bliss.
Below is a recipe by Tastemade Japan. Bon appetit!
10g Mascarpone cheese ⠀
5g Fresh cream
1.5 g Granulated sugar ⠀
2 pieces Sponge cake (2 cm × 2 cm)
1. Mix green tea in water and make matcha liquid.
2. Place mascarpone cheese in a bowl with fresh cream and granulated sugar and mix until smooth.
3. Place sponge cake into a square mould. Immerse powdered green tea solution on it. Place mascarpone mix on top and spread.
4. Repeat step 3 for all sponge cake pieces.
5. Finally sprinkle more matcha on top.